Alpinestars Andes V3 Drystar Black Riding Pants
The Andes v3 Drystar Pants continue the tradition of Alpinestars Andes waterproof adventure pants with updated features, performance and value. The durable polyester shell benefits from Alpinestars’ exclusive Drystar technology that repels water while remaining highly breathable. A removable full length thermal liner is included, and the pants feature zippered thigh vents to tailor the rider’s temperature better to the riding conditions. Bio Flex impact armor at the knees is included and certified to CE Level 1. Pair the Andes v3 Pants to the Alpinestars Andes v3 Drystar Jacket to create a riding duo that is ready for limitless adventure.
- Constructed with an advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile for durability and Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® membrane for 100% waterproof performance in wet weather conditions.
- Removable long thermal liner allows the pants to be adapted to suit the weather conditions.
- Efficient direct ventilation ports strategically positioned on thighs for high levels of airflow.
- Pre-contoured leg construction with knee stretch panels insert for optimum riding comfort.
- Tapered touring fit for enhanced comfort when riding.
- Interior hip pad compartments. (Bio-Flex inserts available)
- Removable and positional-adjustable knee protectors ensure superior protection against impacts.
- Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical knee areas for added abrasion resistance.
- Integrated reflective details.
- Adjustment waist system features buckle and stretch material for an optimized fit.
- Zippered air intakes for effective internal temperature control.
- Cargo-style pockets for real-world practicality.
- Adjustable, removable bib braces for an improved comfort fit while also ensuring the pants remain in position.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- CE Category II PPE Regulation prEN17092 – A class.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus knee with Bio-Flex hip protector compatibility (Bio-Flex hip protectors are available as an accessory upgrade).
CATEGORY: Riding Pants