Type: Riding Gloves
- An Extensible accordion panels on the fingers and the rear of the hand for greater comfort and freedom of movement.
- There is a Leather finger sidewalls and a pre-curved fingers to reduce rider fatigue whilst riding.
- A Velcro wrist closure for a secure and custom fit.
- Stretch insert between the palm and cuff for a greater flexibility and comfort whilst riding.
- Touch screen compatible index fingertip for using Smartphones and GPS systems.
- Molded hard protectors on the knuckles, affording exceptional protection against impacts and abrasion.
- EVA foam padded reinforcements on the palm, fingers, and thumb for extra comfort and abrasion performance.
- Padded reinforcements on the side of the glove, affording maximum abrasion resistance in key impact areas.
- A bridge between the 4th and 5th finger, patented by Alpinestars, that prevents twisting and separation of the fingers in the event of a fall.