Certification: CE Level 1 Certified
Type: Riding Jacket
- A Robust 1.3 mm leather construction for highly durable and abrasion-resistant performance.
- Flexible aramid leather stretch panels on back, waist, and elbows for a highly contoured fit and comfort.
- An extensive microfiber stretch inserts are positioned on sleeves to offer increased maneuverability when riding.
- Pre-contoured sleeves are technically engineered to offer optimized riding fit.
- A removable CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protection for class-leading impact protection.
- Chest compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Bionic Back protector to ramp up safety performance.
- External, dual-density, TPU sliders on shoulders and elbows offer unsurpassed impact dissipation and abrasion resistance in critical areas.
- Alpinestars Dynamic Flow Control system features zippered air intakes and exhausts to allow efficient regulation of interior airflow.
- MotoGP profiled, perforated back hump for improved aerodynamic and ventilation performance.
- Full mesh lining improves the jacket’s breathability and features Velcro-securing internal pockets.
- External perforated leather panels on chest and back include protector foam inserts.
- Adjustable cuffs are zippered for improved fit and customization.
- Combined D-ring and Velcro waist adjustment for highly personalized fitment.
- Collar and cuffs feature padded 3D mesh for excellent breathability, plus Neoprene comfort edge.
- External zipped hand pockets feature leather zip garage, while internal wallet pocket features a red pull tab for improved visibility.
- Reflective detailing on the chest, arms, and back for improved rider visibility.
- Full circumference waist zipper to allow attachN ment of Alpinestars riding pants.