Type: Riding Jacket
A superior touring jacket Alpinestars’ Durban GORE-TEX® Jacket features a removable GORE-TEX® membrane with micro-fleece to keep riders both warm and dry.
- The Jacket comes with multi-material main shell construction for an optimal combination of durability, protection and weight.
- It is a lightweight, durable polyamide main shell with strategically protective polyamide inserts.
- Welded, ceramic coated Superfabric® reinforcements enhance the tear and abrasion resistance qualities of the jacket.
- To keep rider comfortable and dry in all conditions, there is an Ultra-lightweight, removable GORE-TEX® membrane with micro-fleece lining
- Comes in international sizes: S-4XL.
- New frontal ventilation system comprises of a thin, full length open mesh insert which connects to main zipper opening to provide excellent airflow when jacket is closed.
- Zippered air intakes on sleeves and shoulders provide additional ventilation while riding.
- Articulated elbow construction incorporates elbow gusset for improved fit and arm flexibility.
- Detachable sleeves allow the jacket to be worn as a vest in warm conditions.
- Waterproof external pockets on front of jacket keep your valuables dry.
- Multiple fit and volume adjustment allows a tailored fit around the arm.
- Large removable rear utility pocket and an internal waist connection zipper for attachment to a wide range of Alpinestars riding pants.
- Fully compatible with Alpinestars’ Bionic Neck Supports.
- The jacket is equipped with a 2 liter bladder hydration system storage pocket (capacity reduced when used with BNS).