Type: Riding Pants
Featuring an articulated knee construction for excellent levels of movement and a GORE-TEX® membrane with micro-fleece lining that offers waterproofing, warmth and breathability, the Durban GORE-TEX pant is ideal for the toughest adventure touring trails.
- The Pants are constructed from a multi-material shell construction for optimized levels of durability, protection and weight.
- It is a lightweight polyamide main construction with protective polyamide inserts.
- Robust, medial lower end leather panel gives extra abrasion resistance.
- Extended air-intakes help keep the pant well ventilated.
- There is an articulated knee construction.
- Articulated rear panel for extra support and freedom of movement.
- Lightweight, removable GORE-TEX® membrane with micro-fleece liner provides waterproofing and allows garment to breathe.
- An Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to riding jackets.
- External 100% waterproof pockets on the side of the pant.
- A Removable bib and braces give the rider the option of an extra secure form of fitment.
- The Durban pant is designed to accommodate the fitment of various off-road riding boots.