Type: Riding Boots
- Aggressively profiled upper is constructed from a lightweight, durable and abrasion-resistance microfiber.
- One-piece Velcro® instep strap for quick, personalized and secure closure as well as significantly reducing boot’s overall weight. Strap features soft PU-tipped puller to aid grip when closing.
- The new speed lacing system is derived from Alpinestars technology development in Formula 1 and provides excellent levels of precision fit and comfort by strategically enveloping the foot for support and structure.
- Newly designed ergonomic lateral toe-slider offers improved feel and sensitivity on bike’s controls while offering abrasion resistance.
- Innovative heel construction adapted from technology first developed by Alpinestars auto racing department features multi-compound construction ergonomic, rounded polypropylene heel counter, which provides support, protection, and stability.
- Newly developed rubber compound sole with textured grip patterning for excellent performance against slipping, on or off the bike, while promoting water run-off and support.
- TPR lateral ankle insert protects against abrasion and light impacts.
- Performance and Fit
- Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in key areas.
- Performance padding on tongue and collar provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep.
- Highly breathable 3D mesh lining with microfiber suede insert on heel to stop heel from slipping.
- Internal toe box and heel counter are layered under the upper for structure and ergonomic design.
- PU midsole for comfort and an integrated steel shank for enhanced sole rigidity.
- Flex insert on Achilles heel provides riding comfort and maneuverability on and off the bike.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top for comfort, support, and excellent moisture-wicking.