TYPE: Riding Gloves
The CE-certified GP X v2 glove features a sport fit that offers high levels of comfort and protection. Featuring a special ‘in the sleeve’ construction for additional protection and comfort, abrasion resistant reinforcements, finger sliders and knuckle protection, this glove is practical too; it comes equipped with a touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with GPS systems and smartphones.
- It is a Sport summer glove.
- An Outer seam palm construction is available to enhance the levels of rider comfort.
- the glove can be worn with any leather jacket since it comes with an ‘In the sleeve’ construction to maximize the comfort and feel
- Hard knuckle for superior resistance to repeated impacts.
- Finger bridge on the third and fourth finger prevents finger roll and separation in the event of a slide.
- Mix of perforated leather that gives superior performance.
- Slip-in glove wrist safety closure for security.
- Accordions on fingers and thumb to increase fit and direct comfort.
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip.
- Cuff leather puller to easily get into the glove
- Ergonomic stretch insert on palm and soft rubber padding on fingers for additional rider comfort.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips.