TYPE: Riding Jackets
The Lance 3 Layer Jacket is part of Alpinestars’ Ride Out collection, which fuses functional outdoor garment capabilities with motorcycle performance technology.
- The Technical, three-layer main material construction consisting of the water-resistant outer shell, waterproof and breathable membrane and light mesh/tricot lining bonded together for reduced bulk and durability;
- All seams are tape-sealed for guaranteed weather-proofing.
- The Water-resistant zips incorporate zip docks and PU ridges which close tightly behind slider to seal out elements.
- CE certified shoulder and elbow protectors are removable, allowing the jacket to be worn in a variety of outdoor situations.
- Padded back compartments mounted on technical mesh allow for nucleon back protection accessory upgrade
- Removable 130g thermal liner means a jacket can be worn in various weather conditions.
- A Large, strategically positioned zippered underarm vents effectively regulate body temperature.
- High collar construction offers extended weather protection; foldable storm hood can be incorporated into the collar for convenience.
- Velcro volume control system on arms offers a personalized fit.
- Waist and back shock cord adjustment for highly personalized fit on and off the bike.
- Waterproof inner document pocket for peace-of-mind storage.
- There are reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
- ykk zips used throughout.