Type: Riding Boots
- The fit is like a sports shoe, with internal protection of the toe, ankle and inner leg areas for the rigors of trials riding.
- The top reverse buckle closure system secures the foot and reduces the boot’s lateral dimensions.
- Replaceable anatomic footbed
- Leather upper for superior durability, comfort, and abrasion resistance.
- Contoured shin plate is injected with high modulus polyurethane (PU) for a high level of impact and abrasion resistance.
- PU injected the rear plate for additional impact protection.
- Patented ankle braces system with shock-absorbing padding on the ankles.
- Abrasion-resistant patch on the outside of the ball of each foot. Toe to heel support, including a stamped steel shank.
- Three high impact resistant polymer buckles with memory and integrated quick release/locking system with top reverse closure.
- The top of the boot is sealed with a Velcro strap connected to elastic stretch leather.
- Poly fabric lining is coupled with padded foam.
- Extended gaiter helps prevent water entry.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive double durometer rubber sole with high grip, rough terrain design.
- Optional all-terrain enduro sole is available in black/black only.