Certification: CE Level 1 Certified
Type: Riding Pants
- Reflective details for improved rider visibility.
- A Pre-curved shaping for a natural riding position reduces fatigue while improving comfort.
- for a secure and personalized fit there is a D-ring adjustable waist
- Waist zipper allows connection to Alpinestars leather and textile jackets
- Multi-panel construction featuring 450/600 denier panels with strategically positioned abrasion resistant Air-Flow mesh for optimized cooling comfort.
- An Outer shell reinforced with PU coating for improved durability, plus main seam construction for maximum tear resistance.
- Accordion textile stretch inserts on back and knees for excellent levels of maneuverability and fatigue reduction.
- Zippered and velcro gusseted lower hem ensures a tight and personalized closing of pants around the boot.
- Full mesh lining and 3D mesh on the interior waist for comfort and breathability.
- External zippered pockets on thighs for a safe and peace-of-mind storage.
- Jet Ventilation System (JVS) features zippered, mesh-backed air ventilation intakes for controllable levels of cooling airflow.
- Removable, CE approved knee and tibia protectors for class-leading safety.
- A Removable hip foam padding with velcro attachment for a secure and safe fit.