Type: Riding Boots
- The S-MX 4 boot provides a combination of high-performance racing technology, combined with every-day street riding functionality and practicality.
- Newly developed, high technology micro-fiber gives the boot an exceptionally low weight, while retaining a highly durable and abrasion-resistant outer skin. — More streamlined profile and compact shape have improved the riding performance and styling as well as improving overall fit and riding comfort.
- The new, improved, lasting profile gives an accurate foot fit and greater comfort for all foot shapes.
- Injected TPU protectors shield the shin, calf, heel, and toe from impact and abrasion. — Subtle air vents in the shin, calf, heel, and forefoot are covered with a specifically designed mesh to provide a high level of breathability and comfort.
- New, enlarged, flex bellow areas improve forward and rear movement for the Achilles and In-step.
- New, re-profiled, upper panel shapes improve shape retention and natural flex.
- Quick-drying polyester lining is laminated with open-cell foam and high-density contoured padding for shock absorption in the foot area.
- An extra-wide Velcro® flap, in unison with an innovative offset rear opening/closure system, works with an elastic mounted zipper to give a precise, comfortable fit.
- Anatomical and removable footbed is vented to keep the rider’s foot cool and comfortable. — Interchangeable, bi-injected TPU toe slider with snap-in assembly.
- Alpinestar’s exclusive rubber compound race sole provides a precise feel and improved grip both on and off the bike.
- The exclusive sole features a structured shank re-enforcement for added support and protection of the foot arch.
- The S-MX 4 Waterproof boot features Alpinestars exclusive waterproof and breathable membrane to ensure 100% wet weather performance and comfort (available in black and red). The S-MX4 boot is certified.