TYPE: Riding Jackets
Anatomically optimized and incorporating class-leading protective features into a multi-material chassis, the SP-X Jacket has extensive stretch panels for a close, sport riding fit while offering high levels of upper body mobility regardless of the riding position.
- Main chassis multi-material, multi-panel construction featuring 1.3 mm high grade bovine leather and highly abrasion stretch fabric
- Extensive stretch fabric panels on sleeves and chest further improve fit and upper body movement. D-ring and hook and loop grip waist adjustment for personalized riding fit and safe closure.
- Two front zippered hand pockets plus inner waterproof wallet pocket.
- Zippered air intake vents are positioned for optimized airflow adjustable to a riders personal tastes. Strategically positioned localized perforations for excellent ventilation and internal airflow.
- Low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric inner collar lining for comfort.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue when riding and improves comfort
- Chest pad and back compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon
- Internal CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protectors. Newly developed shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer
fabric for optimized levels of protection and comfort.
- This garment is CE certified 89/686/EEC.
- Removable thermal liner (80g on body, 60 on sleeves) means jacket can be worn in cooler climates.
- Soft, microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
- Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Reflective detailing improves visibility of rider.