Certification: CE Level 1 Certified
Type: Riding Pants
The CE certified SP-X Airflow Pants are constructed from a multi-material chassis of full grain leather and extensive perforation zones offering excellent durability, fit and air cooling. An extended rear waist, a reinforced seat area, plus internal body-mapped mesh lining, means these pants offer abrasion resistance, protective coverage and comfort.
- Multi-panel, multi-fabric main chassis construction: 1.3 mm premium bovine leather plus hi-resistant stretch fabric.
- Extensively perforated front and back, offer excellent internal airflow for cooling comfort
- Accordion leather stretch zones above the knee and upper back offer improved flexibility.
- A High, extended rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket.
- The Large stretch panels on calf and crotch area for improved fit and feel.
- A Pre-curved leg construction helps prevent riding fatigue and aids performance fit.
- Supplied with Alpinestars’ class-leading CE certified Nucleon KR-H Hip Protectors, which incorporate advanced PU foam for impact and abrasion resistance and are ergonomically designed
- Internal CE certified Alpinestars GP-R protection on knees.
- Protectors are anatomically profiled and feature impact-absorbing EPU foam for fit and comfort.
- Protectors are replaceable.
- Replaceable sport knee sliders for excellent impact and abrasion resistance.
- This garment is CE certified 89/686/EEC.