Type: Riding Gloves
- This Gloves is a new addition to Alpinestars class-leading performance and sports riding glove range
- The SPZ is a performance riding glove packed with protective features such as a hard knuckle protector within its supple full grain leather chassis.
- Featuring Alpinestars’ 100 per cent waterproof Drystar® PERFORMANCE technology for a reduced material design offering superior sensitivity on the bike’s controls.
- Constructed from a supple and highly durable full-grain leather chassis to provide core abrasion resistance and durability.
- An advanced poly-textile reinforcement on palm and thumb provides superior grip on bike’s controls.
- Palm, fingers and backhand padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for improved comfort and fit.
- Adjustable double Velcro closure on cuff and wrist keeps glove safely and securely in position.
- Touch screen compatible fingertip area on index for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
- Alpinestars’ patented finger-bridge prevents excessive finger roll and separation during impacts.
- Printed logos for weight-saving and material integrity.
- The SP Z Drystar® Glove is CE certified to level 1.
- Maximum abrasion resistance is provided by the synthetic leather reinforced outer hand with padding on landing zones.
- Alpinestars developed ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
- Durable hard PU knuckle protection provides class-leading impact and abrasion protection, and incorporates heat stamped logo.
- Constructed with Alpinestars 100 per cent waterproof Drystar®® PERFORMANCE membrane construction technology which bonds all layers in glove, thereby affording a highly reduced material chassis to promote dexterity and sensitivity of bike controls.