Certification: CE Level 2 Certified
Type: Riding Jacket
- The Jacket is constructed from a highly durable and abrasion-resistant 450/600 Denier Polyester fabric main shell for long-lasting performance.
- Extended mesh panels on the torso and arms provide substantial airflow when riding for superior comfort in warmer weather conditions.
- Full mesh lining boosts garment’s all-round airflow capabilities and breathability.
- Lightweight CE certified Bio Armor elbow and shoulder protectors grant the jacket a sleek fit yet provide class? leading impact protection.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE foam padding (CE certified Bio Armor chest back protector available as accessory).
- All protections are perforated and securely housed in mesh compartments to significantly increase the garment’s airflow performance.
- Sport fit with pre?curved sleeve construction for reduced fatigue and enhanced riding comfort.
- Strategically positioned accordion poly-fabric stretch insert on shoulders for excellent flex fit.
- Stretch poly-fabric inserts on sleeves for movement and fit.
- 3D mesh collar construction plus padded textile wrist cuff edging for improved comfort and breathability.
- Velcro® and D?ring waist adjustments for a secure and customized fit.
- Velcro® wrist cuff closures allow further fine-tuning of garment’s fit.
- Lower rear profile design offers lumbar coverage and prevents the jacket from riding up over pants.
- The convenient waterproof internal pocket keeps important documents safe and dry.
- There are external, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
- Multiple internal compartment pockets feature Velcro® closures for additional security.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Reflective details for improved rider visibility.