TYPE: Riding Jackets
A true air sport riding jacket that is highly durable and packed with CE certified protection, the newly designed T-GP Plus R V2 Air Jacket is designed to keep you ultra-cool and comfortable while you cut through the city streets.
- Constructed from a highly durable and abrasion resistant 450/600 Denier polyester fabric main shell for long-lasting performance.
- Extended mesh panels on the torso and arms provides substantial airflow when riding for superior comfort in warmer weather conditions.
- Full mesh lining boosts garment?s all-round airflow capabilities and breathability.
- Lightweight CE certified elbow and shoulder protectors grant the jacket a sleek fit yet provide class-leading impact protection.
- Chest and back pad compartments (CE certified Nucleon chest back protector available as accessory).
- Snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector.
- Newly developed shoulder protection features over-moulded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection and comfort.
- All protections are perforated and securely housed in mesh compartments to significantly increase garment air flow performance.
- Sport fit with pre-curved sleeve construction for reduced fatigue and enhanced riding comfort.
- Strategically positioned poly-fabric stretch insert on shoulders for excellent flex fit.
- 3D mesh collar construction for improved comfort and breathability.
- Velcro and D-ring waist adjustments for a secure and customized fit.
- Velcro wrist cuff closures allow further fine-tuning of garment?s fit.
- Lower rear profile design offers lumbar coverage and prevents jacket from riding up over pants.
- Convenient waterproof internal pocket keeps important documents safe and dry.
- External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
- Multiple internal compartment pockets feature velcro closures for additional security.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Reflective details for improved rider visibility.