Certification: CE Level 1 Certified
Type: Riding Jacket
- A 450 denier poly-fabric is reinforced with PU coating for increased abrasion resistance and durability.
- Strategically positioned mesh panels, plus localized perforation zones provide substantial airflow for superior comfort in warmer weather conditions.
- Accordion poly-fabric stretch panels on the back for excellent flex fit and maneuverability.
- Fixed, full mesh lining boosts garment’s all-round airflow capabilities and breathability.
- Removable, long-sleeve windproof liner means a jacket can be worn in various weather situations.
- Lightweight CE certified elbow and shoulder protector for class? leading impact protection.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE foam padding (CE certified Bio Armor chest and back protector available as accessories).
- External, dual-density polymer shoulder sliders offer additional abrasion resistance in the key impact areas.
- Sport fit with pre?curved sleeve construction for reduced fatigue and enhanced riding comfort. Sleeves incorporate a snap-fastening volume control system to promote fit and reduce material bunching.
- The Neoprene comfort edging on collar and cuff improved comfort and breathability.
- Velcro® and D?ring waist adjustments for a secure and customized fit
- Velcro® wrist cuff closures allow further fine-tuning of garment’s fit.
- The Lower rear profile design offers lumbar coverage and prevents the jacket from riding up over pants.
- The convenient waterproof internal pocket keeps important documents safe and dry.
- External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
- A Multiple internal compartment pockets feature Velcro® closures for additional security.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- There are reflective details for improved rider visibility, plus embroidered logo detailing.