Certification: CE Level 1 Certified
Type: Riding Jacket
- Constructed from a highly durable and abrasion-resistant 450/600 denier poly-fabric main shell for long-lasting performance, plus newly developed brushed poly panels for the soft-touch finish.
- Incorporates windbreaker liner for excellent protection against blustery conditions.
- Extended mesh panels on the torso, upper chest, arms, and rear back provide substantial airflow when riding for superior comfort in warmer weather conditions.
- Full mesh lining boosts garment’s all-round airflow capabilities and breathability.
- Lightweight CE certified elbow and shoulder protectors grant the jacket a sleek fit yet provide class-leading impact protection.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE foam padding (CE certified Nucleon chest and back protector inserts available as accessory).
- Snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector.
- Sport fit with pre-curved sleeve construction for reduced fatigue and enhanced riding comfort.
- Strategically positioned accordion poly-fabric stretch insert on rear shoulders and elbow for excellent flex fit.
- Comfort collar and wrist cuff edging for improved comfort and breathability.
- Velcro and D-ring waist adjustments for a secure and customized fit.
- Velcro and zipped wrist cuff closures allow further fine-tuning of garment’s fit.
- Lower rear profile design offers lumbar coverage and prevents the jacket from riding up over pants.
- The convenient waterproof internal pocket keeps important documents safe and dry.
- External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
- Multiple internal compartment pockets feature velcro closures for additional security.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Reflective details for improved rider visibility.