Type: Riding Boots
The benchmark boot in motocross, the Tech 10 further advances the innovations that make it the most technical motocross boot ever. From the anatomical shape with front and rear sliding blades to the all-new closure system with light and durable buckle closure system, every component of the new Tech 10 boot has been continuously developed in racing for uncompromised performance and durability.
- The one-piece co-injected foot chassis incorporates five different compounds in a single lightweight piece to offer strength while maintaining flexibility and structural integrity.
- Innovative, lightweight upper combines full-grain leather with advanced lightweight microfiber and impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell.
- There is a Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- Poly-fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-sliding suede on the heel area to keep foot located inside the boot.
- Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support.
- The sole offers superior durability, grip and feel while riding.
- Medial-facing panel is constructed from a one-piece, specifically formulated polymer for improved structural stability and integrity, and incorporates rubber insert panel for maximum grip contact with bike and improved abrasion resistance.
- Multi-density foot shell incorporating heel and toe protection is highly resistant to abrasion and impact and adds to the boot’s overall durability.
- The central sole insert is easily replaceable and Alpinestars offers a full sole replacement and boot repair service.
- The new buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminum bridge closures, with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security.
- All buckles are easily replaceable.
- An Innovative, ergonomic design for lateral and medial flex zones to provide superb front and rear flexion support which helps prevent damaging torsional forces around the ankle area.
- The Tech 10 boot is CE certified.
- A Frontal protection features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap, plus Velcro® for a precise fit closure attached securely with a micro-adjustable, easy to operate, lightweight buckle.
- Shin incorporates a unique TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyperextension and offer greater flex control.
- Contoured TPU calf protector plate offers impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars’ innovative rear blade system, formed with hard shock resistant polymer to protect the heel and features a rear hyperextension guard.
Inner Ankle Brace System:
- An Innovative biomechanical inner ankle brace features medial and lateral torsion bars to control ankle and leg rotation while allowing freedom of movement.
- These dual connection torsion bars offer the rider natural ankle movement with progressive damping of torsional forces during an accident.
- The TPU protection and shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles and an ultra-thin and flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity and control.
- New, dual compound, removable anatomic footbed includes EVA for comfort and support and aids even weight distribution.