Certification: CE Level 1 Certified
Type: Riding Jacket
• The Jacket is a Multi-material main shell construction for durability, with abrasion and tear-resistant panels in critical impact areas.
• The sleeves are removable for riding in hot climates.
• Removable and interchangeable waterproof and breathable Drystar®® liner with taped seams to ensure waterproof performance.
• The long-sleeves thermal liner is also removable means the jacket can be worn in colder climates.
• Jet Ventilation System (JVS) features large zippered air vents with open mesh gussets on torso and back, plus two-way zip vents on arms for cooling performance on long rides.
• Removable CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protection for superb impact protection.
• Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars’ Nucleon chest and back protectors available as accessory upgrade).
• Anatomical, pre-curved sleeve design incorporates Velcro® volume control adjustment straps for improved comfort, fine-tune adjustment of garment and to help keep elbow protections in place.
• There is an Increased reflective detailing and logos for increased rider visibility.
• Collar construction incorporates comfort lining and features Velcro® and a magnet closure system.
• Collar includes expansion gusset for increased neck coverage.
• Accordion stretch inserts on elbows for improved fit while riding, plus waist adjustment belt for a customized fit and secure closure.
• An Elongated rear profiling for comfort and protection in the riding position.
• Pre-curved, articulated sleeves with gusseted Velcro cuffs enhance fit and comfort in the riding position.
• A Highly water-resistant external storage is provided by waterproof zips and an internal waterproof wallet pocket.
• The Convenient storage options with two front cargo style pockets and large rear utility pocket.
• Premium YKK zippers with twin sliders on front zipper, plus waist connection zipper for secure attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.