Certification: CE Level 1 Certified
Type: Riding Jacket
The Alpinestars Valparaiso is robust and durable and makes an ideal all-weather touring ensemble when matched with the Valparaiso Pants. Benefits include a waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR membrane, superb comfort levels afforded by the Jet Ventilation System (JVS) air intakes and its ergonomic, class-leading CE certified shoulder and elbow protection.
- Superior, multi-material main shell construction for durability, with abrasion and tear-resistant panels in critical impact areas
- Removable and interchangeable waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® full liner with taped seams to ensure long term water-repelling performance
- Long sleeve thermal liner (130g on body, 100g on sleeves) can be fully removed and has zipper connection for easy identification with integrated stretch comfort edge
- Thermal liner is ‘sonic quilted’ for improved insulation performance and reduced material volume
- Sleeves cuffs include the Velcro closure tab as well as open mesh gusset with an innovative two-way zip structure for improved airflow and volume adjustment. Sleeves are removable for hot climate riding
- Featuring Jet Ventilation System (JVS) large zippered air intakes on torso with large rear air exhaust window on back and on the arms for cooling performance on long rides
- Removable CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protection for superb impact protection
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads and Back Armor available as accessory upgrade)
- Anatomical, pre-curved sleeve design incorporates Velcro volume control adjustment straps for improved comfort, fine-tune adjustment of garment and to help keep elbow protections in place
- Increased reflective detailing and logos for increased rider visibility
- Accordion stretch inserts on shoulders and elbows for improved fit while riding
- Waist adjustment belt for a customized fit and secure closure
- Elongated rear profiling for comfort and protection in the riding position
- Pre-curved, articulated sleeves with gusseted VELCRO® brand closures cuffs enhance fit and comfort in the riding position
- Highly water-resistant external storage provided by two chest font water-resistant zips and one internal waterproof wallet pocket
- Convenient storage options with two front cargo style pockets and large rear utility pocket
- Premium YKK zippers with twin sliders on front zipper
- Two internal waist connection zippers (on the main shell and on DRYSTAR membrane) for attachment to Alpinestars riding pantsprofiling for comfort and protection in the riding position.
- Pre-curved, articulated sleeves with gusseted Velcro cuffs enhance fit and comfort in the riding position.
- Highly water-resistant external storage provided by waterproof zips and an internal waterproof wallet pocket.
- Convenient storage options with two front cargo style pockets and large rear utility pocket.
- Premium YKK zippers with twin sliders on front zipper, plus waist connection zipper for secure attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.