Certification: CE Level 1
Type: Waterproof Riding Jacket
With unsurpassed levels of internal climate control thanks to extensive mesh paneling, the Viper v2 Air Textile Jacket incorporates a removable windbreaker that allows riders to adapt it to the weather conditions. Pre-curved sleeves and excellent levels of adjustment mean this jacket is a comfortable option for riders looking for a jacket that can conquer a variety of weather situations.
- Multi-fabric shell construction with mesh panels on chest and back and sleeves for improved cooling performance.
- Waist adjustment for an improved riding fit.
- Volume adjusters on the sleeve to reduce material bunching.
- Two zippered hand pockets for real-world practicality.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Low profile collar construction with microfiber edging plus 3D textured fabric on the inner collar lining for high levels of rider comfort.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces riding fatigue.
- Reflective details to make the rider more visible to other road users.
- Waterproof inner pockets for peace-of-mind storage.
- Chest pad and back compartments are designed to accommodate the Alpinestars Level 1 certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 certified Nucleon back inserts, available as an accessory upgrade.
- Removable windbreaker lining.
- Level 1 certified Bio Armor shoulder and elbow protectors for optimal levels of protection against impacts.
- Fully certified riding garment to Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A class.