Type: Slip-On Exhaust
- Founded by Giorgio Gianelli in 1985, Arrow is now one the most respected brands of motorcycle exhausts the world, with several bike racing titles under their belt.
- By refusing to compromise on their philosophy of quality through craftsmanship,
- Arrow continues to produce handmade exhaust systems that offer both performance and reliability.
- Just use the ‘your bike’ selector to find the right exhaust to fit your machine.
- A 20-years-lasting experience witnesses that Arrow Exhaust is a dynamic-driven company, with a young mind headed towards the things to come in the next future.
- we’re among the most important companies in this market.
- Arrow’s exhaust technologies are a direct result of their research and development through racing in MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3, World Super Bike and countless Enduro Rallies.
- Research in races has always a strong effect on Arrow Exhaust’s products,
- leading to development of a new line of systems for the most powerful SportBikes and of a new line of exhausts for maxiscooters.
- All the products are being developed together with European Certification Companies.
- In 2007 Arrow Exhaust got approval for his Environmental Management System, according to ISO 14001 standards.
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 2018-2019