Type: Air Filter
Fits: BMW S1000 RR (2009-18)
BMC Air Filters are manufactured using a proprietary moulding process that yields a truly seamless part. These panel / cylindrical air filters are installed in the vehicle’s original airbox to replace the OEM air filter. The characteristic red rubber is very pliable and conformable to ensure an airtight seal within your air box. Low viscosity oil soaked multi-layered cotton gauze is used to filter out particulates down to 7 microns yet overall flow is increased in comparison to OEM 10 microns paper elements. All this is covered with an epoxy coated alloy mesh to ensure protection from petrol fumes and oxidization due to air humidity.
Maximize the efficiency of the air entering your engine to maximize the power coming out of your engine. Keep your bike breathing and performing at its peak with BMC Air Filters!
- BMC air filters ensure a higher air flow than original paper filters
- No modifications are required to install them
- Designed and produced by Italian engineers
- It can be used in extreme conditions
- All BMC air filters are pre-oiled, and they can be washed and regenerated by using the appropriate BMC regeneration kit.
There are no reviews yet.