Type: Air Filter
- BMC Universal Direct Induction Conical Air Filter are installed on most engines by removing the original airbox.
- The direct induction conical filters are manufactured using a special red rubber that allows the connection of the intake to be resistant to engine stress and heat and doesnt deform the shape of the filter.
- The special filtration mesh allows the production of filters with a power up to 700 HP without presenting problems of filter deformation.
- BMC conical filters are available in two versions-
– SA (Single Air) with simple lateral air flow – available in carbon top, metal top and plastic top versions.
– TW (Twin Air) with central and lateral air flow – available in metal top and plastic top versions.