TYPE: Brake Pads
- CL Brakes Manufactures only Sintered Brake Pads. It has a Patented No Nicke
- Sintered metal brake pads are made based on powders. The friction product contains at least ten ingredients (Bronze, ceramics, graphite).
- Each of these ingredients makes the friction mixture, which is then compressed in a device that will give it its final shape.
- The obtained item is then positioned on its metal support and then heated in a 900+°C oven.
- It’s the sintering process : a constituent of the product melts, consolidates the material and makes it fuse with its support. The brake pad is then rectified, checked and packed.
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 (2018-21)
BMW F 850 GS (2018-22)
WHAT’S IN THE BOX: brake Pads