CL Rear Brake Pads for Triumph 2288RX3
TYPE: Brake Pads
Sintered metal brake pads are made based on powders. The friction product contains at least ten ingredients (Bronze, ceramics, graphite). Each of these ingredients makes the friction mixture, which is then compressed in a device that will give it its final shape. The obtained item is then positioned on its metal support and then heated in a 900+°C oven. It’s the sintering process: a constituent of the product melts, consolidates the material and makes it fuse with its support. The brake pad is then rectified, checked and packed.
- Very good grip for on track riding and racing.
- CL brakes exhibit extremely reactive braking feel.
- High performance at low and high temperature.
- Excellent disc wear.
- Triumph Street Twin (2016-)
- Triumph Thruxton Ace 900 Upto 2015
- Triumph Bonneville T100 (2016-)
- Triumph T120 (2016-)
- Triumph Speed Twin (2019-)
- Triumph Thruxton 1200 (2016-)
- Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200 (2012-15)
- Triumph Scrambler 900 (2017-19)
- Triumph Speed Triple 1050