Type: Riding Jacket
With vintage leather sheen and throwback designs, the 8-Track Leather jacket protects as well as it looks.
The 8-track tape may be obsolete, but the Dainese 8-Track Leather Jacket might as well be a subscription streaming service coming out of wireless speakers. Artemide refined full-grain cowhide leather gives the 8-Track Jacket an old school sheen with modern day robustness. CE armor at the elbows and shoulders along with specific design features allow the jacket to meet CE – Cat. II – prEN 17092 certification. Slide in an optional back protector (sold separately) to upgrade the impact protection. A removable thermal liner allows you to stretch the 8-Track into cooler temperatures and can even be used as a separate mid-layer. The Dainese 8-Track Jacket is is named after some tech from the 60s, but its function is as state of the art as it gets for motorcycle gear.
- There are removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard
- Jacket certified to CE – Cat. II – prEN 17092
- Pocket for G1 or G2 back protector (sold separately)
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- An Artemide refined full-grain cowhide leather
- Cowhide suede inserts and there is a Jacket-to-jeans connection loop
- Neck and wrist adjustment
- Removable thermal liner can be used separately
- TF: TechFrame internal liner
- 2 inner pockets, 2 outer pockets and 2 pockets on the removable inner liner