Type: Riding Jacket
The Assen Perf Leather Jacket achieves a clean, sporty aesthetic in full Grid cowhide with bold logos and accents, and performs as well as it looks.
Like the Dutch track after which it is named, the Dainese Assen Leather Jacket has a highly technical combination of slow graceful curves and flat out speed. The apex-grabbing design of the stripes make a statement in full-grain Grid cowhide leather. Long straightaways of S1 bielastic fabric down each articulated arm, shoulder blade and oblique afford kilometers of comfort during aggressive riding. The composite protectors and aluminum shoulder inserts earn the Assen a CE safety certification befitting of its track heritage.
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard
- Jacket certified to CE – Cat. II – 89/686/EEC Directive
- Shoulder with aluminium insert
- Removable protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Grid cowhide leather and S1 bielastic fabric
- TF TechFrame internal liner
- Perforated leather and a Waist adjustment
- There are Inserts in elasticated fabric and Jacket-trousers fastening system
- 2 outside pockets and 1 inner pocket
- Pocket for G1 and G2 back protector (sold separately)
- Reflective inserts