Lightweight protection inspired by the track but designed for the street, the Carbon Long D1 Gloves feature carbon knuckles and distortion control.
The Dainese Carbon D1 Long Gloves are a perfect combination of track day protection mixed with street focused ergonomics and comfort. Loaded with protective features found on Dainese race gloves like carbon knuckles, polyurethane inserts and distortion control, the Carbon D1 offers street riders a more affordable and comfortable full gauntlet sport glove that won’t leave you wanting or broke.
- Cover on the tightening strap
- Soft inserts with silicone print on the fingers for extra grip
- Pre-curved fingers
- An Adjustable cuff strap and a tightening strap
- Elasticated inserts and Bi-axial elasticated inserts
- Reinforcement in goatskin between thumb,index and palm
- Amica suede super soft palm
- Sheepskin leather
- Composite inserts in carbon fiber on the knuckles
- Polyurethane insert on the joints of the fingers and palm
- Distortion control on little finger
- Gloves certified to CE – Cat. II – Pr-EN 13594 Standard lev. 1
- One single leather panel to the size of the hand
- Perforation on inner side of finger