Type: Riding Boots
True track protection with the same D-Axial system as the Torque D1, Course D1 Boots get you in the race with a more palatable up-front investment.
Following the landslide success of the TR Course series boots, Dainese had some big shoes to fill in their 2017 boot lineup. The Dainese Course D1 Out Air Boots pick up where the popular TR-Course series left off, offering pro level protection and features at an incredible value to street and track riders alike. The beefed up protective features of the Dainese Course Out D1 Air Boots are derived directly from the Torque series race boots, including a thermoplastic version of the proven, highly effective D-Axial hinged ankle system. Nylon reinforced inner hull, heel and toe caps and TPU inserts at the heel and lateral malleolus increase protection. Replaceable bicolor plastic sliders can be upgraded to stainless steel or magnesium. A zipper closure, calf adjustment with VELCRO® brand fastener, flexible bellow joints and a perforated upper mean that the Dainese Course D1 Out Air Boots are not only protective enough for the racetrack, but also comfortable and breathable enough for everyday street use.
- TPU rear inner insert
- A Nylon heel and a reinforced nylon toe
- a Protective nylon inner hull
- TPU inserts on the outer side and heel
- D-Axial system in TPU and the Boot is certified to CE Cat. II EN 13634 Standards
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- D-Stone fabric and a microfiber upper
- A Perforated upper and a Zipper closure at the back
- Calf adjustment with VELCRO® brand fasteners
- Flexible joints for extra walking comfort
- There is a High grip TPU inserts and a gear shifter guard
- Setscrew wrench supplied
- A Rubber sole and a replaceable plastic slider