TYPE: Dainese Riding Gloves
Druids S-ST Black Gloves are dedicated to those with a sports road riding approach.
Druids S-ST combines exceptional comfort and extraordinary light weight with a high level of protection, through carbon inserts on the knuckles, back and base of the fingers and reinforced palm with TPR insert. Constructed with a single panel of leather covering the side of the hand for greater abrasion resistance, this short glove is made of cowhide on the back and goatskin on the palm. Elasticated inserts and innovative microelastic inserts ensure excellent freedom of movement of the hand, to avoid muscle fatigue even during extreme riding, while the micro- injected insert on the palm reduces the risk of blistering, offering even better grip on the handlebar.
- Carbon fiber coated stainless steel inserts on the knuckles, the back and the finger joints.
- Protectors against abrasion
- Goatskin palm reinforcement
- Microelastic elasticated inserts
- Abrasion and tear resistance
- Perforation on inner side of finger
- Tightening strap
- cowhide on the back
- goatskin on the palm with Micro-injection reinforcement
- Amica Suede reinforcement between the thumb and the index finger of the left hand.
- Digital Suede reinforcement between the thumb and the index finger and the fingertips of the index and middle fingers of the right hand.
- EPP certified according to EN13594 cat. II liv. 1
- Soft inserts