Type: Riding Boots
Whether it’s a winding mountain road or a long asphalt straightaway, sports riders are attracted by the assertiveness and technical content of Superbike and Streetfighter bikes, and the Dainese Dyno Pro has been designed expressly for them from experience acquired on racetracks to offer the most demanding users elevated technology for their shorter transfers. Equipped with removable sliders and inserts on the heels and a steel heel, this ankle boot in microfiber also has inserts in nylon and TPU and other technical solutions like the instep tightening strap and the non-slip racing sole with internal EVA insert inside the heel.
- Nylon toe, TPU heelcounter, Nylon heel, Shock absorption insert on the heel
- Metal inserts on the outer side and heel, Microfiber upper, Double jersey airgap liner
- Replaceable stainless steel slider (1999885 kit slider stivali inox, 1996252 kit slider st. Plast. ‘08)
- Leather inserts, Padded insert for gear shifter guard, High grip TPU inserts, Soft inserts, Reflecting inserts
- Non-slip sole with differentiated design Setscrew wrench supplied
- Ergonomics, Elastic bellows, Speed lacing system