Type: Riding Jacket
Textile and mesh jacket inspired by Dainese’s leather sport jackets. Ride through hot weather with Italian style and high tech protection.
The Dainese Estrema Air Jacket takes design and styling from top of the line leather jackets. The result is a vented textile jacket with sporty styling that can beat the heat. Heavy duty mesh material flows air while Mugello fabric breathes and stretches. CE rated armor at the elbows and shoulders soak up impacts with the option of adding in chest and back protectors to complete the protection. Aluminum plates on the shoulders seamlessly integrate with the jacket for a slick look. A removable no wind shell can be added or removed depending on how much air flow you want. It can even be used as a stand alone windbreaker.
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on elbows
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on shoulders
- Seamless aluminum plates on shoulders
- Pocket for optional Double Chest protector (sold separately)
- Pocket for G1 or G2 back protector (sold separately)
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- High tenacity mesh fabric
- Mugello fabric and an aerodynamic spoiler
- Elasticated inserts
- Jacket-to-pants fastening system
- Lengthened back
- There is a neck adjustment, Waist adjustment and a wrist adjustment
- Removable No-Wind liner can be worn separately
- Mesh lining
- There is a 1 inner pocket, 2 outer pockets on front, 2 outer pockets on No-Wind liner and reflective inserts
There are no reviews yet.