Type: Riding Gloves
The Carbon GTX X-Traffit is one of those gloves who’s functionality knows no equal. Designed mainly for the sportive rider, but it can also be used daily, since it is extremely subtle, comfortable and waterproof. The glove has been made out of cowhide and goatskin leather. The cowhide leather is tough and durable and is very resistant to abrasion, where the goatskin leather is very subtle and gives unparalleled feedback to the rider through the handlebars. Further protection of the glove is ensured by reinforced carbon fiber inserts on the knuckles, polyurethane inserts on the finger joints, the use of distortion control for little fingers and soft inserts. The Carbon GTX Grip X-Traffit gloves are finest for everyday riders or track enthusiasts.
- Reinforced carbon fiber knuckle inserts
- polyurethane finger joints inserts
- TPU inserts on side of little finger
- distortion control for little fingers
- Cowhide leather on back
- Palm in goatskin
- Reinforced palm with Digital Suede and Amica Suede
- Tightening strap
- Adjustable cuff strap
- Microelastic elasticated inserts
- Elasticated inserts
- Soft inserts
- Certified according to Cat. II – Pr-EN 13594/2010 Standard lev. 1
- Breathable waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane with X-TRAFIT product technology.