TYPE: Dainese Riding Gloves
With the Race Pro In, Dainese pioneers the concept of a full-spec track glove that secures inside the racesuit sleeve instead of utilizing a gauntlet.
The Dainese Race Pro In Gloves are a new take on track day hand protection. Rather than a full gauntlet glove that straps down over the cuff of your race suit, the Race Pro In Gloves are designed to slide into the sleeve of your suit, ensuring seamless coverage and affording critical range of motion.
- Distortion control on little finger
- Certified to CE – Cat.II – Pr-EN13594 Standard lev. 1
- Composite inserts in preformed stainless steel and thermoplastic resin on the knuckles and back of hand
- Inserts in thermoplastic polyurethane on the palm
- Thermoplastic resin inserts on the side of the little finger
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Gloves-to-sleeve InnerTech System
- The gloves are constructed with Pre-curved fingers and a tightening strap
- Elasticated inserts
- Microelastic inserts
- Micro-injection reinforcement on the palm
- A Goatskin leather palm, Cowhide leather and a high tenactiy fabric offers extreme comfort