TYPE: Dainese Riding Pants
Temp the next tempest with Dainese D-Dry waterproofing and removable thermal insulation.
The Dainese Tempest 2 D-Dry Pants keep you warm and dry for when the weather is cold and wet. CE level 1 armor protects your knees and a hip pocket is ready to take optional hip armor (sold separately). The second generation of the Tempest D-Dry pants now uses Cordura and D-Stone fabric for abrasion resistance. A removable thermal layer holds in heat and can be removed if the weather permits. Air vents on thighs direct air to the D-Dry membrane so the pants are better suited for cooler rides.
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on knees
- Pocket for optional hip protectors (sold separately)
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Cordura fabric
- D-Stone fabric on high impact areas
- D-Dry membrane waterproof 20,000mm
- Air vents on thighs and a waist adjustment
- A Removable thermal layer
- Jacket-to-pants fastening system with Calf zippers
- There are 2 outer pockets with reflective inserts
- Compatible with Dainese Suspenders Kit (sold separately)
- EN 17092 certified motorbike protective pant