TYPE: Dainese Riding Jackets
The X-Tourer is a protective touring jacket that adjusts to multiple climates thanks to a ventilated shell and two removable liners.
The Dainese X-Tourer D-Dry Jacket uses mesh chest panels, a removable D-Dry waterproof liner and removable thermal destination liner to create a versatile jacket that can be configured for use nearly any time of the year. CE rated elbow and shoulder armor come standard from the factory. A back protector and chest protector are not included, but consider adding them to complete the impact protection.
Cordura fabric makes up most of the shell with strategically placed D-Stone fabric at the elbows and shoulders to help with regular wear and tear as well as increasing abrasion resistance.
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on shoulders
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on elbows
- Pocket for optional G1 or G2 back protector (sold separately)
- Pocket for optional Double Chest protector (sold separately)
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Cordura fabric
- D-Stone fabric on high impact areas
- 2 inlet vent panels on chest, 2 inlet zippered vents on sleeves
- Removable 130g thermal jacket can be used separately and Removable D-Dry membrane waterproof 20,000mm
- Ventilation panel on back
- Jacket-to-pants fastening system
- Collar hook
- Neck strap adjustment, Wrist strap adjustments, Waist adjustment and a Sleeve adjustment
- 2-in-1 removable inner thermal jacket
- 2 inner pockets, 2 outer pockets, and 1 inner waterproof pocket
- 1 cargo pocket on the back
- Rubberized buttons
- Front Idraflap fastener with reflective inserts
- EN 17092 certified motorbike protective jacket
There are no reviews yet.