Falco Marshall Brown Riding Boots
The MARSHALL has a medium cut height. This boot has all the features of a technical adventure boot in a smaller package. It combines the injected rubber sole technique’s resistance with metal buckles and an embedded gear change panel. Best suited for long tours, short tours & daily rides.
- Full-grain oil-treated leather upper
- “ High-Tex” membrane.
- “D3O” ankle cups.
- Alu-buckle closure system.
- Gear change panel.
- High-grip dual compound rubber sole.
- Certification CE (LEVEL 2 2 2 2)
- D3O ankle protection (special material created to absorb impact)
This leather adventure boot is oil-treated. This material contributes to the boot’s endurance during heavy use. Furthermore, using oil-treated leather increases water resistance and adds to the vintage aesthetic.
- High-Tex Membrane – Water-resistance of the Falco membrane. The EN 13634: 2010 regulations require the only scientific test to determine, define, and indicate whether a motorcycle boot is waterproof. The testing procedure consists of a 100-step walk on a suitable platform with water 5mm above the sole. When this test is completed successfully, the boot is considered waterproof.
- Vulcanized Sole – This means that the sole is injected directly onto the upper rather than being glued, making it inaccessible and lightening the overall structure.
- ACF Men/Women – Craft constructive system of the boot around the last reproducing men’s foot anatomy. This technology allows reaching a higher level of comfort. To extend utilization time and to match different riding conditions
Category: Riding Boots
There are no reviews yet.