Certification: CE Level 1 Certified
Type: Riding Jacket
- High tenacity polyester, for good resistance to abrasion. The ventilation panels are in Mesh
- For the summer of 2015, the Mistral evolves towards more sobriety and increased ventilation while remaining faithful to the Genesis concept: to make the protection, the comfort, and the Furygan style accessible to the greatest number. CE approved, the Mistral is equipped this year with the new CE D3O Furygan ergonomic protections.
- Always allow your jacket to dry in the open after use. No drying in the sun or through a direct heat source (hairdryer, radiator …).This could lead to premature discoloration or irreversible damage to the waterproof membrane for products that are equipped with it.
- Never store your jacket in a bag or an airtight box. Moisture would cause mold.
- Regularly clean your equipment with a damp sponge and mild detergents (such as Marseille soap).
- If needed you can wash the inside of your equipment.
- Close the zips, as well as the velcros.
- Wash your jacket on the back by hand, using a mild detergent and warm water (30 ° C).
- It is then possible to pass your equipment spinning in a machine, at low speed and always upside down so as not to damage the outer protective shells. 600 rpm maximum.
- Leave to air dry in the shade, with a container underneath.
- You can put a spray of waterproofing on your equipment, it improves the resistance of the outer material to water and dirt.
- Removable thermal liners can be machine washed with a mild detergent (wool), with a delicate program, at a maximum temperature of 30 ° C, and with a moderate spin (800 rpm).
- No dry cleaning.
Note: The Jacket does not come with a thermal Liner or Water Proof liner.