Type: Riding Jacket
The Xenia speaks for itself. Its racing origins are instantly recognizable, yet it retains the characteristics of a Furygan textile garment and beyond just the way it looks it will offer comfort and versatility every time you put it on.
- Main external material: high tenacity polyester for abrasion resistance
- D3O protectors for shoulders and elbows, which offer full protection without restricting comfort and freedom of movement
- Five pockets (two outside and three inside including a mobile phone net pocket)
- Zippable flap that fastens underneath the main zip in order to create the perfect barrier against wind and rain. The staggered design of the two zips ensures a comfortable fit
- The back protector pocket is compatible with D30’s “Central Back” (level 1) and “Full Back” (level 2) back protector, available as an added option
- Reflective inserts on the chest and on the back
- Waterproof insert
- Thermal padded removable lining. Mesh at armpits for heat dissipation, and avoid sweat
- Connecting zip mounted on an elastic belt. Additional snap claws to link the jacket to your trousers belt quickly and easily
- Neoprene inserts on the collar and the wrists for maximum comfort
- Adjustable at the wrists, hips and arms (to ensure the elbow protectors will remain fitted even without the removable lining). Stretch panels behind the shoulders
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
There are no reviews yet.