Type: Riding Jacket
- Featuring a high-density polyester mesh body, this riding jacket is durable. It also facilitates optimum airflow, so you stay cool and feel comfortable for miles.
- The shoulders and the elbows of this riding jacket are crafted from 600 D polyester, making them abrasion-resistant.
- This jacket features CE-approved EN1621-1 shoulder and elbow protectors which provide optimum protection to the respective regions when you’re roaring up the freeway at full throttle.
- This Leiidor Vauxhall jacket comes with a back protector made from high-grade foam to keep your back protected in case of potential accidents. You can also upgrade it to the Sastec back protector.
- Riding at night can be risky if your riding gear is not up to the mark. This riding jacket features reflective piping and logo, on, both, the front and back, so oncoming motorists will be able to spot you easily in the dark.
- This protective jacket has Leiidor’s Drymax® moisture absorption fabric inside the collar and the cuffs, so you can ride comfortably even in the sweltering heat, without breaking a sweat. The piping on the collar is soft, further adding to your comfort.
- Since this riding jacket has button provisions for buttons on its sleeves, you can wear your riding community badges on it proudly. It also has two external pockets, so you can carry stuff like keys and gloves in them.
- There is also a 2000 mm water-resistant pocket on the inside of this jacket, perfect for storing a mobile or a wallet. You can also carry your earphones in the earphone tab. It has elongated rear profiling, to cover the lumbar region.