Certification: ECE, DOT and ISI Certified
Type: Full Face Helmet
- The new Rapid interprets the basic compromise between high-level protection and easy design.
- This new helmet of the LS2 range is molded in HPTT, a mix of ABS giving a total safe structure with a very lightweight.
- Three shells, breath deflector, Class A visor, and quick release system.
- LS2 visors are built with 3D Optically Correct “A Class” Polycarbonate, a space-age polymer with high resistance to impact.
- The shell shape design and materials to minimize the effects of a possible impact.
- It is key to obtain a perfect fit to your head from outside to inside, as well as the shell, the configuration of the EPS liner, which should match closely the human head shape.
- LS2 helmets feature Dynamic Flow-through Ventilation.
- Fully adjustable intake ports and vented EPS work with the rear spoiler and exhaust ports to create a constant.
- The light flow of air helping to keep the rider cool and comfortable.