Certification: ECE certified
Type: Full Face Helmet
- A fiberglass-shelled full-face helmet that’s designed for your typical sports-touring rider.
- Essentially, that’s someone who likes to do a varied bit of riding and who needs a decent amount of flexibility from their lid.
- The shell is made from a fiberglass composite and single chin vent with 2 position sliders and a single crown vent.
- Air from the crown vent is channeled through the helmet’s shell and into channels in the liner to provide ventilation into the scalp.
- There’s a single (closeable) rear exhaust port for the stale air to exit the helmet.
- Comes with a Class A optically-correct visor means the main clear visor should be distortion-free.
- It comes with a decent visor quick removal system(just push a lever forward and outcomes the visor) and it’s anti-fog insert ready.