Type: Performance ECU
Fits: Four Cylinder Motercycles
PowerTRONIC is the most advanced full feature Piggyback ECU for motorcycles currently available worldwide. Designed to be universally adaptable, the PowerTRONIC ECU plugs in within minutes delivering improved performance through race-engineered, user adjustable fuel and ignition mapping.
Quicker Throttle Response:
- Make the most of your daily commute with instantly better throttle response. Our maps offer better transient response even in the closed-loop/part-throttle regions, significantly reducing part-throttle sluggishness making low speed riding conditions – be it traffic or twisty mountain passes more enjoyable.
- Power delivery is strong, smooth and no longer dramatic. Added power should never come at the cost of refinement and PowerTRONIC shines in this area minimizing engine vibrations to a great extent. Our in-built ignition control algorithms allow levels of precision that have never been seen before on a piggyback system striking the perfect balance between response and refinement.
- The standard rev-limit not only kills power, it kills the mood too. PowerTRONIC’s preset 12,000rpm rev-limit lets you unleash the power within. With a wider powerband, higher in-gear speeds and increased top end performance, the revised rev-limit helps in reaching higher top speeds, attacking corners harder, eliminating unnecessary up-ships and keeping the engine in the powerband while downshifting. For race setups, PowerTRONIC supports upto 15,000rpm
It really is all about Power:
- With PowerTRONIC on this bike, we were interested to explore the limits of the engine and beyond. While we improved throttle response, refinement and power delivery in the process; the goal has always been performance. With dyno-tested gains of 3-5 Bhp on a stock motorcycle, there is simply no other accessory in the world that has proven its performance on the road, track and dyno. To put it in other words, if you happened to meet a performance engineer at the factory, this is how his bike would feel.
Specs at Glance:
- Plug and Play
- Increase In Power & Torque
- Water & Heat Resistant
- Improved Throttle Response
- Built-ln Map Switch controlled via on-board map switch