Royal Enfield Cragsmans Black Riding Gloves
TYPE: Royal Enfield Riding Gloves
- Inspired by the spirit of the Royal Enfield Himalayan, The cragsman gloves are a combination of protection, style, and comfort.
- Its advanced leather construction with air mesh panels keeps the hands cool while riding.
- The gloves also feature longer cuffs, thus making them perfect for longer rides.
- 100% Goat Leather
- Knuckles : TPR (Thermoplastic rubber)
- Palm : 3 mm rubber sponge (100% PU) for palm reinforcement
- Grip : Microsuede (50% polyamide, 50% polyurethane) palm patch
- Certification: CE Certified
- Mix of leather and air mesh for effective ventilation
- Safe and sturdy due to TPR protection
- Microsuede for better grip
- Long cuff larger coverage
- Accordion stretch panels for flexibility
- Sponge and foam padding for impact resistance and protection
- Elasticated cuff and velcro closures to avoid slipping
WASH AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Dampen a paper towel or clean cloth
- Use a mild soap to create a lather with the cloth
- Rub the gloves with the cloth gently
- Use a clean, damp cloth to remove the soap and dirt
- Do not wash
- Do not iron the gloves
- Do not bleach the gloves
- Do not wring the gloves
- Do not place near any direct heat source or in the sun
- Dry in shade
There are no reviews yet.