Royal Enfield Nirvik Riding Jackets are crafted from high-density NYLON & Cordura fabrics, quipped with D3O – T5 EVO PRO/CE Level 2 protectors around the shoulders and elbows, this jacket provides superior protection against impact and abrasion yet remains light. CE certified Level 1 protection at the back and Level 2 at the chest adds another layer of safety, whether on asphalt or gravel. In addition, an array of features like a detachable thermal layer, a rain-jacket that can be worn either as an inner or outer liner, large ventilation areas in high airflow mesh, and five spacious pockets for storing essentials, makes this jacket the best bet for creating legends, be it cruising the highways or blazing new trails.
- Construction abrasion-resistant high-density 500D 100% Nylon.
- Fit: Tour fit Regular Adjustment tabs on cuffs, waist, biceps, forearms, elbows, and collar.
- Abrasion resistance: 610D polyester Cordura at impact zones
- Impact Protection: D3O – T5 EVO PRO / CE Level 2 certified armour at shoulders and elbows. D3O VIPER / CE Level 1 certified at Back CE Level 2 certified at Chest.
- Water Resistance Separate breathable-waterproof rain jacket with water resistance up to 8000mm.
- Poly-filled thermal-liner for protection from cold. It can be worn as a separate winter jacket.
- Cushioned comfort collar prevents chafing of the skin.
- Ribbed stretch panels at elbows allow easy flexing with the body.
- Ventilation Air vents located in center front, chest, back, forearms and side seams.
- Reflective Branding on front and back.