Royal Enfield Stout Black Riding Gloves
TYPE: Royal Enfield Riding Gloves
- Royal Enfield Stout riding gloves are the ones that are durable, thick, and dependable.
- They come with a waterproof membrane and a warm lining, making them an all-weather all-terrain gear.
- The long cuffs cover beyond the wrist, keeping a larger surface area warm and protected.
- The high-grade leather construction and PVC knuckle protectors help protect your hands in all conditions.
- 100% Goat Leather
- 100% Polyester
- Roll PU
- Knuckles:PVC knuckle protectors
- Palm:3 mm rubber sponge (100% PU) for palm reinforcement
- CERTIFICATION: CE Certified
- Waterproof with special membrane lining
- Warm Bemberg lining for winter riding
- Durable high-grade leather construction
- Long cuff for larger coverage area
- Nylon stretch panels for ease of movement
- Velcro closures to prevent slipping
WASH AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Dampen a paper towel or clean cloth
- Use a mild soap to create a lather with the cloth
- Rub the gloves with the cloth gently
- Use a clean, damp cloth to remove the soap and dirt
- Do not wash
- Do not iron the gloves
- Do not bleach the gloves
- Do not wring the gloves
- Do not place near any direct heat source or in the sun
- Dry in shade
There are no reviews yet.