Royal Enfield Strident Black Olive Riding Gloves
TYPE: Royal Enfield Riding Gloves
- Royal Enfield Strident riding gloves are constructed with strong materials to offer the highest degree of protection.
- Their polyester build with strong carbon fiber knuckles, make the Strident Rider a fit for all roads.
- With rubber sponge at the palm area get palm enforcement and the microfiber patch ensures sturdy grip throughout your ride.
- Polyester fabric gloves
- Carbon fiber knuckle protectors
- Glove microfiber (50% Nylon, 50% PU)
- Conductive PU
- Knit fabric
- Rubberized fabric
- Knuckles: Carbon fiber knuckle protection
- Palm : 5 mm rubber sponge( 100% PU) for palm reinforcement
- Grip: Microfiber patch – 50% Nylon, 50% PU
- Flexible and comfortable with Accordion Stretch Panels
- Sturdy and solid due to Carbon fiber knuckle protection
- Polyester-built for utmost comfort
- Microfiber patch for better grip
- 5mm memory sponge under the knuckle and fingers for padded protection
- Polyester webbing strap with Velcro and full wrist adjuster to avoid slipping
WASH AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Dampen a paper towel or clean cloth
- Use a mild soap to create a lather with the cloth
- Rub the gloves with the cloth gently
- Use a clean, damp cloth to remove the soap and dirt
- Do not wash
- Do not iron the gloves
- Do not bleach the gloves
- Do not wring the gloves
- Do not place near any direct heat source or in the sun
- Dry in shade
There are no reviews yet.