TYPE: Riding Jackets
- Shoulder and Elbow: KNOX® (British) Microlock CE Level 2 certified to EN 1621-1: 2014
- Back: KNOX® (British) Micro lock CE Level 2 Certified to EN 1621-2: 2014 (New for 2021)
- Chest: KNOX® (British) Micro lock CE Level 1 Certified to EN 1621-3:2017 (New for 2021)
- Heavy Duty Outer Shell: 600D PU coated polyester
- Reinforced Abrasion Zones: Invista Cordura® panels
More Protection and Safety Features
- Lower Back Support: Removable ventilated lower back support
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective panels on front, arms and back
- Increased Day Time Visibility: Hi-viz orange 3D mesh in air vents
- Fit: Dual sport touring fit
- Maximum Ventilation: 8 strategically placed active intake vents and 2 exhaust vents on the back
- Ergonomic Trims: Accordion stretch panels on elbows that flex with body movements
- Cushioned Comfort: Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of the skin
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on the waist, arms and cuffs
- Custom Developed Girth Adjustor Fittings: Improved load bearing performance. Ergonomic design. Ease of fit modulation (New for 2021)
- Custom Developed Micro Velcro Closures: No chafing on skin. Sleek design. Stronger performance. (New for 2021)
- DWR Shell: Durable Water Resistant coated polyester shell. Keeps you dry in light showers. (New for 2021)
- Safety Stitch System: Dual stitching on slide zones
- Cargo Capacity: 4 pockets + 2 fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- Connection zipper for pants.
MODULAYER – Performance Layering System
Under our MODULAYER system, you can buy just the riding jacket or all the layers together as per your individual need.
Buy your weather protection from our range of MODULAYERs.